Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Challenge # 93 ~ CASE IT!

Happy Wednesday creative friends.


Our random winner for our challenge # 92 is ...

#56 ~Dewi



Congratulations on your win! Please use the Contact Me button at the top and let me know you've won -- *** PLEASE MENTION WHAT PRIZE YOU WON ***-- You have a week to claim your prizes.

Our top three winners picked by our DT members are:

#42 ~ Jan


#71 ~ Vannessa


#87 ~ Louise

Congratulations!!
Here are your PERSONALIZED  TOP THREE badges that you may display on your blog.






This week the challenge is CASE It!
Find a project you like and let it inspire you to create one!

Our sponsors this week are:


KennyK. 

KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-IRockWITH-aqua
Prize: 3 digital images




Miss Daisy Stamps
Prize: THREE WINNERS


1 - Grand Prize of 3 digital images
1 - prize of 1 digital image
1- prize of 1 digital image

Look at what our very talented DT made for your inspiration this week!

My Card using Owl-ways yours by Miss Daisy Stamps

Inspiration Card by Bonnie Taylor
Amy



My Card using Happy Hour by KennyK.

Inspiration Card by  Christine´s card 
Erika




My Card using Autumn Blessings by Miss Daisy Stamps


Inspiration Card by Pat K
Jeanie




My card using Wildflower Doodles 1 by Miss Daisy Stamps

Inspiration Card By Jennifer Mcguire




My Card using: Alannah & Snowball by Miss Daisy Stamps

Inspiration Card by  justy-22




My Card using  Soccer Player by KennyK

Inspiration Card by Trine Paper Chaos 
Lena 




My Card using Cupcake Celebration by KennyK.

Inspiration card by Terese Calvird
Rae Ann




My Card using Majestic Eagle Head by Miss Daisy Stamps


Displaying TMS #373.jpg 
Inspiration Card by Tuesday Morning Sketches

Image result for bald eagle head
Inspiration Image by Wikipedia
Sara



My Card using Mermaid by KennyK. 

Inspiration Card by StampOwl from StampOwl's Studio




My Card using Cheer's Dude by KennyK.

Inspiration Card by Rachelle
Wanda


Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until October 18, 2016 to enter! 

Good luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!




7 comments:

  1. Wow. These are gorgeous creations. Great job DT! I look forward to meeting the winners. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT creations for the new challenge. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 and congratulations to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this theme! I find CASEing cards to be very helpful when I'm lacking my mojo! Your DT cards are gorgeous! Congrats to all the winners and picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaks for a great challenge and for all great Dt inspirations!!
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was inspired by the blue, white, and embossing of Judy's card. Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete