Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Challenge #4: Try Something New!

Happy Wednesday!

Thank you all so much for all your support and lovely entries! I also really appreciate all your sweet comments. I hope that you will continue to play along with us every Wednesday!

Before we get on with this rest of this lengthy post, I wanted to wish one of our very own DT members a very Happy Birthday! Be sure to check out her blog and leave her some birthday love!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNE!

So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!

There is still a prize up for grabs from our 2nd challenge, because it was unclaimed. So the NEW winner is...

The winner for the Paper Temptress prize is:




Now onto this week's winners!

The winner for the Lacy Sunshine prize is:

#31. CHRISSY - Truely Chrissy xx

The winner for the QKR prize is:

#52. NANACONNIE - Grammy's Attic

Congratulations Ladies!! Here's your PERSONALIZED Winner's badge you may display on your blog. Please use the contact me tab at the top of the page to claim your prizes. You have one week to claim your prizes.


 







The DT's Top Three Picks this week are:
We had some FABULOUS entries this past week, and it's always hard to choose just Three. However, the DT and I nominate the following as our Top Three:

 #14 -  Sheena - Cards by Sheena

 # 19 - Kim - Scraps of Faith

 #36 - Lola - Lolas Kartenwelt


Such awesome cards ladies! These are wonderful masculine cards! Here is your PERSONALIZED Top Three Badge you may display on your blog.





We also had a very special entry this week (with some help from his sweet grandmother) and the DT and I thought that he deserved a special recognition!
So thanks for joining us Luke!

#21 - Luke (Courtesy of Patty) - INK IT UP


Now on to the challenge:

This week's challenge is Try Something New!

So we are well into Janurary now, and I'm sure most of you have set some sort of "Crafty" Resolutions, right? Was one of those things to try something new? Well then WE have the PERFECT challenge for you! Show us what you've been wanting to try out!

For this challenge we have TWO wonderful sponsors:



Prize: $20 Gift Certificate


AND


Bugaboo
Prize: 7 digital images

Now, here's some inspiration from our DT. I loved seeing your "New" Techniques.

New Fold - Side Step Card
Lynne





New Fold - Upright Z Fold
Lisa





New Fold - Side Step Card





New Technique - Printing on Patterned Paper




New Technique - Masking
New Technique - Shaker Card
 Judy





New Technique - Heart Swing Card Fold
Lena 





New Items - Paper & Diecuts
Becca

Remember that Friday's now have a Mid-Week Inspiration provided by yours truly! So, stay tuned to see what my take was on this weeks sponsors. :)

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until February 3rd to enter! Please tell us what you tried, that was new! :) 

Good Luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!



7 comments:

  1. A day late for my new fold card, Awesome DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for choosing my card this week!
    To say I'm over the moon with my personalized badge is an understatement! I LOVE it...
    Congratulations to ALL.
    Chrissyxx
    Happy Birthday Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks so much for choosing my card as a winner! I'm going to send off an e-mail right now. :-D NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card and also the personalized badge well chuffed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this lovely challenge ! The DT inspirations are awesome!! :D
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first time here, what a wonderful challenge to jump in on! Gorgeous works by the DT! See you again soon, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete