** THIS POST WILL STAY AT THE TOP FOR THE DURATION OF THE DT CALL!!**
The time has come my friends, Crafty Gals Corner is looking for some new members to join our team!!
Crafty Gals Corner is now accepting applications for our Design Team!! How exciting! The DT call will last for THREE WEEKS (5/22) so make sure you tell your friends, followers, and anyone else! Everyone from anywhere is welcome to apply.
We are looking for ladies who enjoy paper crafting in all forms! This includes, scrapbooking, cardmaking, tags, mixed media and more! If you enjoy creating crafty things with paper you might be perfect for this Design Team.
Dates you need to know:
I will take submissions until: May 22nd - 12:00PM (CST)
The new Design Team will be e-mailed by: May 25th
The Design Team will be announced on: June 15th
Crafty Gals Corner DT Requirements:
* 6 Month Term (July 1st - December 30th )
* Complete one challenge a week (Challenges will be posted WELL in advance, so you will have plenty of notice)
- There will be a few "special" days where we may have a bloghop-
* Have an active blog
* You will be provided with a personal watermark for this DT, and I ask that you please add it to your pictures.
* Comment on participant's entries - You will be assigned numbers to comment on
* Have a Facebook Account - This is where all the information for the DT will be located
* Display the "Crafty Gals Corner DT" Blinkie on your blog
* Some challenges may be sketches (for cards), so for those challenges you must make a card that week
* Must speak English
* Be apart of a great, fun loving, friendly, helpful group
The chance to work with our WONDERFUL sponsors - which all give us products to work with
Are you ready?!
So all you have to do to apply is link up your favorite creation to the linky below. This DOES NOT have to be a new creation. Please link up ONE entry only. Please make sure that your contact information is somewhere on your blog so that I may contact you, if you made the design team.
Enjoy, have fun, good luck!
I can't wait to see all your projects!