Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Challenge #9: Movie Madness

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you all had fun with our last challenge! You guys always leave the sweetest comments, I really do look forward to reading them every week. I hope that you will continue to play along with us every Wednesday!


So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!

The winner for the Sami Stamps is: 
#26.  Chrissy - Truely Chrissy




The winner for the Beccy's Place prize is:
#3. Naush  - Doodle Buddies

Congratulations Ladies!! Here's your PERSONALIZED Winner's badge you may display on your blog. Please use the contact me tab at the top of the page to claim your prizes. You have one week to claim your prizes.
















The DT's Top Three Picks this week are:
  The DT and I nominate the following as our Top Three:

Awning card in Dubai 4 #8  -  Naush - Doodle Buddies           

#12 - Liselot - Kaarten van Liselot

 #20 - Barbara - Art and Soul Creations

These are some beautiful creations ladies! Here is your PERSONALIZED Top Three Badge you may display on your blog.







Now on to the challenge:



This week's challenge is MOVIE MADNESS!!

Make a project that is inspired a by a movie/show! It can be a quote, a saying, an image, just let your creativity flow! Please be sure to tell us what movie inspired your project! :)


Prize: 4 Images




I think this has been my favorite week so far! I just loved seeing all these projects, and how all these different movies have inspired each and every one of you! Once again, fantastic job ladies! :)


Image: My Fair Lady
Movie Inspiration: My Fair Lady


Image: Belle Honey
Movie Inspiration: Beauty & The Beast

Image: Little Mermaid Pin Up
Movie Inspiration: The Little Mermaid


Image: Cinderella Honey
Movie Inspiration: Cinderella 



Image: Katniss Sassy on Fire
Movie Inspiration: The Hunger Games


Image: Rapunzel Sassy
Movie Inspiration: Rapunzel




 Georgie - Will debut her project on Friday




Image: Wonder Woman Sassy
Movie Inspiration: Wonder Woman
Remember that Friday's now have an Inspiration Post provided by yours truly! So, stay tuned to see what my take was on this weeks sponsors. :)

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until March 10th to enter! 

Good Luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card in the Top 3 and for the personal badge!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful inspiration projects everyone.
    Congrats to all the winners.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much for choosing my card this week.
    Congratulations to ALL.
    I just LOve my personalized badge!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my project for one of the top 3. And the personalized badge is such an awesome thought!! Thanks much

    ReplyDelete