Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Challenge #27: Under the Sea

Happy Wednesday


So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!

The winner for the Elisabeth Bell prize is:
#9. Hazel - My Crafty Outlook





The winner for the My Besties prize is:
#2. - Sheena - Cards by Sheena





The winner for the Graciellie Designs prize is:


Congratulations!! Here's your PERSONALIZED Winner's badge you may display on your blog. Please use the contact me tab at the top of the page to claim your prizes. You have one week to claim your prizes.








THIS WEEKS TOP THREE:




 #5: Cristina - RUTSCHT

 #8: Becca - Damsel of Distressed

Congratulations!! Here's your PERSONALIZED  TOP THREE badges, you may display on your blog. 







Now on to the challenge:

This week's challenge is Under the Sea!
Our sponsor this week is:



Prize: $20 Gift Certificate 


Here is some absolutely fabulous samples and inspiration from our wonderful DT:

Norma J. Burnell's My Deep Love



Sal Scheibes' Curvy Mermaid




Ching Chou Kuik's Dance of the Butterfly







Elain Cox's Mirima








The East Wind's Lucy Loo Mermaid








Teresa Sherman's Marina





Lemon Shortbread's Mermaid on a Rock




The East Wind's Lucy Loo Mermaid




Linda Biggs' Bella Paradise




Teresa Sherman's Seahorses




Ching Chou Kuik's Deep Sea Sirene

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until July 14th to enter! 

Good luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the top and congratulations for all winners!
    Great inspiration from DT, awesome works!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I feel so honored! Thanks for choosing my card. Your new design team is SO talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise to see that I'm the winner of the Elisabeth Bell digis - I've emailed. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous samples by the team! Thanks so much for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun challenge & gorgeous DT inspiration! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations girls as always and wow I see that I won and made the Top 3 as well :) How exciting :) Thank you so much. I'm off to email you mwa mwa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete