Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Challenge #135~ Bingo #4

Happy Wednesday fellow crafters!

The randomly selected winner from last week's challenge is:

#8 ~ Kathy

#3 ~ Andrea

Congratulations! You may display the badge below on your blog!


Please use the "CONTACT ME" button at the top to claim your prize. 

***PLEASE MENTION WHAT PRIZE YOU WON***

You have 1 week to claim your prize.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Our Top Three Winners, picked by our fantastic DT members are:

#1 ~ Tindaloo


#18 ~ Rijacki


#33 ~ Stacy



Congratulations to you all!
Below is the badge you may display on your blog.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This week the challenge is Bingo #4!

Image may contain: text

Our sponsors this week are:



Get your Wink Wink Blinkie!

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate



Prize: 3 Digital Images


Here is some inspiration from Team Crafty Belles










Buttons or Bows, Free, Sentiment




Using: Luv Bugs by Wink Wink Ink








Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating in our challenge HERE

You have until 12:00 pm CST on August 15, 2017 to enter!

Good luck, and thanks for joining us today! I can't wait to see all your amazing projects!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome creations! linkz it's closed... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of your winners, have e-mailed you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. TracyM left me a comment on my blog which leads me to believe you may not have received my e-mail claiming my prize so I will resend it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not seeing the link-up for my card entry, so here it is:
    http://lilliansleisure.blogspot.com/2017/08/enjoying-life.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please try again, Lillian? Thanks for your patience!

      Delete
  5. Link is not working yet but I would love to enter this challenge....This is my link:
    http://plonysbloggie.blogspot.nl/2017/08/shabby-chic-mixed-media.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific inspiration this week! It was exciting to see my number selected as one of your winners for last week. Thanks for providing a fun challenge site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for my Top Three badge ♥ Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of your winners, have e-mailed you


    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete