Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Challenge #35: Embossing!

Happy Wednesday lovely followers!

So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!
The winner for the Flat Friends Boutique prize is:


#92. Tracey - My Creative Place


Congratulations on your win! Please use the Contact Me button at the top and let me know you've won! You have a week to claim your prizes.

THIS WEEKS TOP THREE:
 #30: Linda

 #76: Julie


  #86: Gail

Congratulations!! Here's your PERSONALIZED  TOP THREE badges, you may display on your blog.




Now on to the challenge:

This week's challenge is Embossing!
All you have to do is use any kind of embossing wet or dry!

Our sponsors this week are:


Beccy's Place

Prize: 3 digital images or 1 digital set

AND

DeeDee's Digis
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate

"Deedee's Digis offers wholesome digital "stamps" and printable digital papers that are the original creations of Deedee Anderson. All of our sets include both outline and pre-colored images, in both JPG and PNG formats. Our products are offered in high 300dpi resolution so that they are fully resizable to meet your crafting needs. We are a Christ-centered company, and you will find that many of our sets include KJV Scripture verses, in addition to encouraging sentiments of all sorts. We feel very blessed to be part of such a talented community of paper crafters, and thank you for allowing us to sponsor this challenge!"

We have a fabulous GDT this week from DeeDee's Digi's her name is Carol and she is using Go Wild. Why don't you pop on over to her blog and leave her a little something! :)


Here's is some inspiration from our wonderful DT!

Lemonade Stand by DeeDee's Digis


 Geranium Plant by Beccy's Place



Scarlet Robin by Beccy's Place
Jeanie



Using: Be my Bear - Beccy's Place
Johanna




Harriet by Beccy's Place

Let it Snow by Deedee's Digis
Judy


Using: Poinsettia Swag by Beccy's Place


Using: Morning Window by DeeDee's Digi's
Lisa


Using: School or Bust by DeeDee's Digi's
Mari


Using: Hay Ride by DeeDee's Digis
Rae Ann



Using: Friends are the Frosting by Beccy's Place

Using: Beauty of the Season by DeeDee's Digi's
Samantha

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until September 8th to enter! 

Good luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for picking my card as one of your Top 3! I love the personalized badge...how awesome is that! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners & Top. Wonderful embossed DT creations. I like embossing. Before embossing folders & use of heat embossing I learned to emboss the old fashion way with a light box & an embossing template. Hubby gifted me an embossing kit. Embossing adds wonderful texture for backgrounds and I like to watch the heat embossing change as the heat is directed to the embossing powder.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. Before embossing folders I also used the light box.
    For my card I have used Cuttlebug embossing folder "Daisies".

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I totally missed this.
    Thank you so much for picking my card for one of the top 3.
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing me as the winner I am so happy ...I have emailed you via the contact button
    Congrats to all the winners
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete