Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Challenge # 133 ~ Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday fellow crafters!

The randomly selected winner from last week's challenge is:

#45 ~ Karten KramPrize ~ Sparkle N Sprinkle

#7 ~ Nana Connie 
Prize ~ Polkadoodles

#20 ~ Hazel
Prize ~ My Besties

Congratulations! You may display the badge below on your blog!


Please use the "CONTACT ME" button at the top to claim your prize. 

***PLEASE MENTION WHAT PRIZE YOU WON***

You have 1 week to claim your prize.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Our Top Three Winners, picked by our fantastic DT members are:

#33~ Niki



#44~ Deanne


#49 ~ Ivy



Congratulations to you all!
Below is the badge you may display on your blog.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This week's challenge is: Anything Goes!

Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: $20 gift Certificate


Prize: 3 digital images

Now some inspiration from Team Crafty Belles!
















Using: Leilani by Conie Fong






Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating in our challenge HERE

You have until 12:00 pm CST on August 1, 2017 to enter!

Good luck, and thanks for joining us today! I can't wait to see all your amazing projects!


10 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm so excited to be a winner of the Polkadoodles prize. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so again DT for picking my card for Top 3 :-) and congratulations to all winners well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the TOP 3 !
    Congrats to the winners and ladies of the top 3
    niki1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card! I`ve send you a mail. Congrats to the other ladies.
    Hugs, Silke from KartenKram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 3!!! Greatly appreciated!!! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration by the DT.x

    ReplyDelete