Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Challenge #109 ~ Shades of Red

Happy Wednesday fellow crafters!

The winners from last week's challenge are:

#7 ~ Pat
Prize: Faery Ink

#33 ~ Huny
Prize: Star Stampz


Congratulations to all the winners above! You may display the badge below on your blog!


Please use the "CONTACT ME" button at the top to claim your prize. 

***PLEASE MENTION WHAT PRIZE YOU WON***

You have 1 week to claim your prize.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Our Top Three Winners, picked by our fantastic DT members are:

#13 ~ Frowkje

#27~ Stacey

#41 ~ Ann

Congratulations to you all!

Below is the badge you may display on your blog.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This weeks challenge is Shades of Red!

If you'd like to read more about our members please visit the link below:


The sponsor(s) for this challenge are:

Melonheadz

Prize: 1 Bundle of your choice - no combo packs


Fabrika Fantasy

No automatic alt text available.
Prize: 3 digital images



Using: Melonheadz



Using: Melonheadz



Using: Melonheadz





Using Melonheadz



Using: Holiday Squirrel by Fabrika Fantasy



Using: Little Snow Gnomes 2 by Fabrika Fantasy



Using: Winter Games by Fabrika Fantasy
Tracy

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE

You have until 12:00 pm CST on February 14th, 2017 to enter!

Good luck, and thanks for joining us today! I can't wait to see all your amazing projects!









13 comments:

  1. Hello there! Thank you for a fun new challenge! Your DT has done a beautiful job with their cards! Congrats to the winners and picks from last time!

    P.S. I don't see a linky so I will leave my link here if that's okay:
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2017/02/cards-for-hug-heart-card-drive-6.html

    If you add a linky later, could you please email me at fitkitty1 @ gmail dot com and I'll come back and link up properly. Thanks so much! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Linky available but here's my entry: http://darscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2017/02/sisterhood-of-crafters-red.html

    Yes please email me at akadafney@yahoo.com when Mr. Linky is fixed so I too can come back and link up properly. Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://kartolina.blogspot.hr/2017/02/red-alert.html

    Please email me at sanja.grdinic0@gmail.com when Mr. Linky is fixed so I too can come back and link up properly. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, could find a linky. My entry https://anetscrafting.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/60s-love-and-peace-pennys-paper-crafty.html. Thank you. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I noticed they have other colours on their projects so I have added my journal page which has some red on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my card for this challenge: http://mermaid-fenicia.blogspot.be/2017/02/shades-of-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thrilled to be a winner on your challenge blog. Thanks.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creations from the design team.

    ~~Nikki~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeousdt work ladies!
    I like to enter too.
    Have a Nice creatieve week
    Greetings
    Maia

    ReplyDelete